Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My birthday hairstyle

Hello everybody,

Thank you so much for all your views and kind comments! I think my last post with the purple hibiscus was one of my favorite hairstyles yet! Pinterest can be time-consuming but it certainly is an amazing source of ideas.
     Today is my birthday, so I'll post some hair pictures of my look for today.  It is a French braided hairband added into a sideways French braid.  I made a side bun and was ready to head out the door to the beach :-)















********





6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it looks like you live in paradise! I've been doing my hair kinda like this a lot the past week: deep side part and french or lace braid down to my ear. remaining hair in a braid pinned up in a bun with the side braid pinned around that. I got the idea from one of Lilith Moon's vids. I like the side braid because it looks really full and loose around my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! May you be blessed to have many more!!! Thank you for your time and effort in making these posts and taking these amazing pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much! You are too kind, and I love sharing pictures with you here on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if my previous comment got posted..

    I basically said what are the odds that two women born on the same day have long hair! It was my birthday too yesterday and I hope you had a wonderful day like I did..

    My hair is nearly not as long as yours.. but it's getting there.. a little longer than knee length and sometimes I feel it touch my calves.

    God Bless you Andrea for all the love and kindness you spread in your daily work and for the joy and awe you spread through your blog :)

    -Divya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful comments! You are so sweet, and how fun that we share the same birthday! Thank you for following my posts, I'm glad we can be friends even from a distance <3

      Delete