Sunday, November 27, 2016

Where it stops, nobody knows...

Hi friends,

     Wow, thank you for helping me pass 800,000 page-views!  Another amazing milestone for my blog, thanks to my readers and followers from around the world.  Be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram as well.

     A few weeks ago I fixed my hair in a spiral rope braid, and held it in place with my favorite tiny clips.  I love the way this braid wraps 'round and 'round, almost completely hiding where it begins and where it ends.













4 comments:

  1. 800.000 vieuws 😊 thats amazing much
    But so deserved
    Happy Monday beautifull friend 💝

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see you under my Christmas tree this season💘

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful and I agree, you certainly deserve it! <3

    ReplyDelete