Thursday, February 9, 2017

Super long 4-strand braid, my hairstyle today

Hi friends,

     This morning I braided my hair in a 4-strand French braid and left the tail long.  In fact it was too long to fit into the picture frame, so I held up the end and later wrapped it around like a shawl.  Braids are so versatile!

     This look and others are on my Instagram account, if you like you can follow me there as well.  My favorite place to post hair pictures is of course right here on my blog.  Come back often to see what new braids and hairstyles I have to share!  Thank you so much for following <3
















********

What a nice place to relax!


My view :-)


A beautiful Micronesian sunset





2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday from Belgium , such a beautifull long braid you have
    And a beautifull place you live xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome view and amazing lovely long hair. i was amazed how you take care of them.

    ReplyDelete