Monday, March 13, 2017

A Russian YouTube video inspired my look today

Hi friends,

     Last night I spent time watching Russian YouTube hairstyle videos, and saw many new ideas and looks I want to try.  My hairstyle today was inspired by one of the videos I watched.  This is a center mohawk French braid with loops pinned in place on either side.  I added flower accent to match my dress, and put the length of my hair in a low bun.

     How lovely to see snow actually falling in the early morning!  The light was awkward for hair pictures, but the snow outside was beautiful to see (from the warm indoors!)







   

********
(And a bit later in the day when the light from the window was a little better)

 






1 comment:

  1. A hairstylle for a princess , very beautifull dear friend

    ReplyDelete