Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Braided updo in Washington, D.C.

Hello friends,

     How exciting to visit Washington, D.C.!  I loved getting to see the capitol in person yesterday, inside and out.  Later that day I got to explore other parts of the city and discovered many exciting spots, like Chintatown and a trendy shopping area.  The fun wasn't over, though~ how amazing to see the Lincoln Memorial at night-time.  I'm so excited to share my experiences with you here on my blog, not to mention pictures of my hairstyle on this fun day.

     My birthday is in June, and I would so love to reach one million page-views by then!  Right now my blog is about 104,000 page-views away from this goal, so please help me out and share my blog with your friends xoxo



Looking up at the inside of the Capitol dome




The baptism of Pocahontas



********

Walking through the halls of the Library of Congress


********



Is this not the cutest purse you have ever seen?!
I <3 Kate Spade


Crosswalk in Chinatown


Do you see the unintentional salute to the Beatles' famous photo? :-)
********

Walking up to the Lincoln Memorial

View from the front steps of the Lincoln Memorial





Washington Monument with the Capitol in the background


********

Vietnam Veterans Memorial

So many names...
 ********


Walking back to the hotel, I snapped a picture of the moon over the Department of State

     Thank you for coming with me!  Please check my blog later for more pictures, and remember to help me reach my goal for my birthday <3

2 comments: