Thursday, December 28, 2017

Modern version of Sissi Braids

Hi everyone,

     A friend who follows my blog asked me many weeks ago to do some of Empress Sissi's hairstyles, so I looked up pictures online and was amazed at her lovely hair and updo's.  After so much time has passed, I finally attempted a Sissi hairstyle today.  I would have liked to change a few things about it, and will definitely do this hairstyle again because I love it.  My modern version of Empress Sissi's braided updo is a poof in the front, then three French braids.  I brought the ends of my French braids up and clipped them together with my favorite little hair clips.  Looking back, I should have made the outer French braids equal sizes, but the outer right braid was smaller than the other two.  To hide the slightly off-centered effect, I added a few flowers that matched my shirt.

     I love this hairstyle because it looks so fancy but it simple to make.  It lasted all day long without looking fuzzy, which is always nice in a hairstyle.  Thank you so much for following my blog, and I hope you have a wonderful New Year's celebration with family and friends.  Thank you for being my friend!











A model, a painting, and the actual Sissi herself~ 










4 comments:

  1. So beautiful and amazing dear friend

    A wonderfull version off a Sissi hairstylle

    The best wishes for 2018

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Erwin, and thank you for all the beautiful comments that you faithfully leave on my posts. You are a true friend and I hope you have a wonderful 2018 <3

      Delete
    2. Your welcome dear Andrea it is such a honor to follow your blog and be your friend ...you are amazing 💖

      Delete
    3. Your welcome dear Andrea , i wish you and all the people you love a wonderfull 2018

      Delete