Monday, January 19, 2015

French Braid with Fishtail Wrap-Around Braid~ my newest demo video!

Hi everybody,

I love this hairstyle!  I saw a version of this look on Pinterest, and tried it out on my own hair.  When I included it on my list of top-10-favorite-hairstyles-of-2014, a friend asked if I could do a demo video on this look.  So today I did!  My video is on Youtube, and here are some still pictures of this updo.
     Thank you so much for following my blog and also my Youtube channel.  I'm so glad I can share pictures and videos with you all.  If you see any looks that I have tried and posted and would like me to make a demo video, just let me know and I will do my best :-)














**********







2 comments:

  1. It turn out just amazing. Thank you for making a tutorial about this hairstyle. I bought a dentangle hair spray (didn't find jonson and jonson so I bought some other brand) and it really helps!! I wanted to ask- how much time did it took you to make the fishtail? I have a mid tight length hair. Without the detangles it took me 1 hour! But this is with french fishtail from the very beginning... Anyway, have a nice day and keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anabell, thank you so much! I'm glad to hear that the detangling spray helps. I actually only cut out probably 3 or 4 minutes of braiding my fishtail, but I wasn't using extremely small sections which definitely takes a lot longer! Thank you for commenting and following~ I really do enjoy sharing these posts with you all :-)

      Delete