Sunday, April 19, 2015

Layered Lace Braids

Hi everybody,

Thank you for all the views on my new hair video!  I love sharing these videos and pictures with you all here on my blog.  Thank you for following and for sharing!

Today I made several layered lace braids, except for the braid on the very bottom which is a French braid.  Then I rope-braided my braids together in a side ponytail, and wrapped it up into a loose bun.  I love this look!  It's nice to see a little bit of hair from the front view and not just the back.















 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Simply stunningly beautiful as always Andrea. Many thanks for both your latest video and he pics :). I hope your well. Can I make a request please? Can do another video or pics of you Mr wonderful hair in a simply lobg braid dangling down to yor ankles? As in not wrapped up in a high bun or wrap. As this would show the full length and glory of your hair.

    ReplyDelete