Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Shoulder length style for ankle length hair

Hi friends,

     Last night I used my favorite homemade hair mask~ 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons olive oil and 2 tablespoons coconut oil.  I put this mixture on my hair and wrapped my hair up in a plastic bag (yes, it did look funny!)  After about an hour I washed my hair as normal, and today my hair is once again shiny and thick like it always is after using this hair mask treatment.

     I put my hair up into a shoulder length style like I show in my video on YouTube.  I love this hairstyle, it is such a change from a braid or a bun.  Thank you for coming to see my new post!  Wishing you a beautiful and a wonderful day <3











  




3 comments:

  1. You can't not see your hair is ankle length , wonderfull how you done that dear Andrea ...loveley stylle <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never saw a " bob " so beautifull :) Wonderfull how you do that with ankle length hair :) xxx

    ReplyDelete