Monday, October 24, 2016

Triple buns~ when one or two is simply not enough

Hi everyone,

Today I fixed my hair in three buns, in a triangular pattern.  I got several compliments on this hairstyle throughout the day~ and how fun to do more sightseeing with my friend!  This is my first visit to Pensacola, Florida, a lovely part of America.












********














Panoramic view of Gulf Seashore

Fishing in the calm water


Gorgeous white sand, like snow

Apparently the bumblebees and butterflies love to hang out around this plant!






Goodbye for now

3 comments:

  1. This bun is particular, I find to be very beautiful upon your head. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. God's given you the wisdom to makd such amazing hairstyles. You have such an attractive smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderfull hairstylle my dear friend , and so much beautifull pictures from God's animals and beautifull places
    Thank you for sharing 💕

    ReplyDelete