Friday, September 22, 2017

Pineapple Slices

Hi everyone,

     I got this lovely pineapple clip in Japan a few weeks ago, and this week I used it in my hairstyle.  I clipped a small section of hair at the top of my head with my pineapple clip, then I made three rope-waterfall braids one falling into the other one.  The end result reminded me of a pineapple when it's been cut in sections, perfectly matching the theme.  Thank you so much for vising my blog!  I hope you have a fun weekend.











2 comments:

  1. I would like to share more about this blog..!!
    Amazing presentation. how would you know such a different types of hair style? keep updating same way. I really impressed
    Thanks you..
    book online salon appointment in uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderfull weekend dear friend
    This hairstylle look amazing
    You needed much time to do this ?

    ReplyDelete