Thursday, October 12, 2017

Looped braid and fishtail side bun

Hello friends,

     This morning I watched a video that one of my favorite hair artists, Lilith Moon, shared in 2015.  She showed how to make a loop braid, and it was so lovely that I tried it out on my own hair.  I made the looped braid on one side, and added a fishtail side bun on the opposite side.  I love this hairstyle and braid, and am so thankful I learned how to do it.  When you have time, watch Lilith's video, she shares three or four different hairstyles in the same video.

     Thank you so much for following my blog!  I can't believe how close I am getting to 1 Million views!















3 comments:

  1. So beautiful dear friend , thank you for sharing and you deserve much more then 1 miljoen vieuws

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I was a small part of that 1,000,000 views

    ReplyDelete