Saturday, October 14, 2017

Tiara headband braid, plus wet hair selfie

Hi everyone,

     This morning I braided a small accent braid, then used this small braid as the fourth strand in a 4-strand headband braid.  I combed my hair into a smooth bun, and my style was finished.  It lasted all day long as you can see, since these pictures were taken this evening before sunset.

     Tonight I washed my hair, and after I combed it out I checked the mirror to see how close I am to floor length.  I decided I would baby the ends of my hair and try to stretch out time between trims, to hopefully reach a healthy and even floor-length with as little taper as possible.  After all, why not?




********

 
 





9 comments:

  1. Go for floor length hair wonderfull friend , i support you 100%
    Happy weekend xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Erwin, you are a kind friend always <3

      Delete
    2. Your welcome dear Andrea , you deserve my kindness wonderfull friend

      Delete
  2. How long have you thought about going for floor length?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've reached floor length before, but never really considered letting my hair stay that length until recently. A sense of adventure, maybe?

      Delete
  3. I started following this blog because I liked your hair, and then I learned that you're a missionary and not just a Christian in name only, you were what partly inspired me to go on a mission trip, I've been back from Vegas not even a week yet, and I'm wondering where else God needs to go to share the gospel. I love your long hair, it's so beautiful, your earthly crown of glory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. please upload more video tutorials//

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair and that style that you did today is very pretty im trying to get my hair to ankle length aswell and have encouraged a friend to do so then we want to go to disney together as repunzel!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with growing your hair to ankle length

      Delete