Saturday, June 8, 2013

Short Ponytail for Long Hair

Hey everybody,

Thank you so much for helping us reach 50,000 page views!!  How exciting!  I appreciate everyone who subscribes, views, and comments~ how fun to get to share all these braids and hairstyles with you.

Here are some pictures of a new favorite look~ I call it a short ponytail for long hair.  First I combed my hair back smooth and put it into a low ponytail.  I wrapped the top section of my ponytail around my fingers into one big loop, and held this first loop in place with a hairclip.  Then I made a second loop and clipped it in place on the right.  I took the remaining section of hair and pulled it up and over and formed a third loop on the left.  I held this last loop in place with another hairclip and was good to go!  The best part about this look~ it lasts all day long and it really frames your face from the front.

Short Ponytail for Long Hair












**************



2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I just came across your blog a couple days ago, immediately followed, and looked at every single one of your posts! I've been wanting to grow my hair really long and looking at your blog makes my want to do it even more! I will try your peanut butter tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, thanks so much for following! I'm so glad you came across my blog. Happy hair-growing :-)

      Delete