Monday, June 3, 2013

Rope Braid Bun

Hi everybody,

I hope you are having a beautiful June so far!  Here are pictures of a hairstyle I made a few days ago with several rope braids.  I made two rope braids on each side of my head. Then I put the left-over hair in the middle back section into a low ponytail and braided that hair into a rope braid.  I wrapped this center braid up into a bun, then arranged the side rope braids over and around it and pinned everything in place with bobby pins.

I like the loose-look my hair has on the top part~ I guess that is because not all my hair is pulled back into the ponytail.

Rope Braid Bun










5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I appreciate your views and kind comment on this post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I like too the loose soft look it get that way. I will try it too. I like also this little heart thing you have in your hair (is it a hair clips? or some kind of bobby pin?). Thank you for sharing and have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and your earrings as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! The heart is a two-prong hair fork, I held my bun in place with bobby pins then added the heart for an accent. I got it from an on-line store called Sophia's Choice. They have a lot of nice hair stuff.

    ReplyDelete