Sunday, December 28, 2014

High Fishtail Braided Bun (+my second Youtube video!)

Hi friends,

     Thank you so much for the amazing response to my first Youtube video!  You inspired me to try again.  Yesterday morning when I braided my hair in a high fishtail braided bun, I set my webcam up so I could record it.  Click here to view my video on Youtube, and now for some pictures!
   
     Thank you so much for coming by to view my latest post, and thank you for following me on Youtube, too.  I love sharing pictures (and now videos!) with all my friends from around the world.






********













********




********





2 comments:

  1. Nice video! I learnt two new things from you today. - the clip that you put in before you begin braiding! I always wondered how your bun looked so much larger. Now I know. And the CWC washing method. Never knew about that. I'm tempted to try using Herbal Essences, I might, though I'd hate to change the routine I already have down. Thanks for sharing.

    Welcome to the youtube community. I have a hair channel as well where I post videos ocassionally. - https://www.youtube.com/user/divyan2586/videos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, my friend! I'm so glad you enjoyed my video. And thank you for the link to yours! You have beautiful hair and hairstyles, and one more subscriber! :-)

    ReplyDelete