Friday, December 26, 2014

My first Youtube video! Lace Rope Braid Updo

Hi everybody!

I'm very excited to say that today I made my first demo video and uploaded it to Youtube!  This was a first attempt for me~ I hope it will be the first of many, because I actually had a lot of fun making it.  Thank you so much for following my hairstyle blog, I love sharing these pictures (and now video) with all my friends around the world.  Please remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel while you are there.  I hope you have a wonderful day!








4 comments:

  1. Yay! Videos! I'm a huge fan of your blog, and am so excited you are doing videos now! Keep them coming! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow I'm so happy to see you on Youtube ! I subscribed immediately.
    Have a nice day ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you so much, and thank you for sharing about my blog! You have helped me get so many more page views from France, thank you my friend :-)

      Delete