Sunday, December 21, 2014

Micronesian Girl~ Christmas Angel

Merry Christmas from Micronesia!

     Last night we had our Christmas program, and one of the angels wore her hair down.  What a pretty picture she made!  After the program we took length pictures to post here on my blog and share with our friends around the world.

     Thank you so much to Les cheveux de Mini for sharing about my blog!  I have had over 1200 pageviews from France!  Joyeux Noel to you all, and thank you for coming to see my pictures :-)







********






********




3 comments:

  1. Great angelic hair! Is she trying to grow her hair to ankle length or longer? Andrea, I wonder if length photos together are doable in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, isn't it pretty! I'm not sure her goal length, but I do know that she likes to keep her hair long. Good idea about taking length pictures together!

      Delete