Friday, February 1, 2013

Braided Figure 8 buns~ another Taekwondo hairstyle

Hello everybody,

Yesterday was the Taekwondo competition for our students~ everybody had a fun time!

That morning I had braided my hair in random English braids, from the top of my head near my bangs to about the level behind my ears. I divided the braids and my remaining unbraided hair into two low pig-tails. Then I braided the extra hair in the first ponytail into one English braid, and the three braids into another English braid. I did the same for the second ponytail (although this ponytail had four braids, so I added one of the smaller braids to my single English braid).

In each ponytail, I wrapped one of the braids up into a bun. Then I took the extra braid from one side and wrapped it around the two buns in a figure-8 fashion. I took the extra braid from the other side and did the same thing. 

A little funky, but a fun recreation hairstyle :-)







(I'm wearing the Taekwondo Peace Corps shirt that my friend from Korea gave me. Wimsey got in on the hair pictures, as you can see.)


Thanks for viewing our post!

No comments:

Post a Comment