Thursday, February 21, 2013

My hair length and ponytail circumference in inches



Several folks have asked me how long my hair is now, in inches.  I got out the tape measure to find out...here are my hair stats:

From the crown of my head to the bottom of my hemline, my hair is 61 inches long.

My ponytail measures 5 inches in circumference.

I was really surprised to find out these details!  I think eating peanut butter and using the Condition-Wash-Condition method must work wonders!  They certainly have for me.

Thank you, everyone, for all the views and comments on my different pages and posts.  I'm so glad we can stay connected and share a common interest~ hair!






3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I hope some day I will have the same thickness as yours. I think I did have when I was a kid, but I have a massive shed when I was 11 and I think it get a little thinner since then. I still have a good 4' pony circumference, but I want to back to 5'. I was a little disappointed because when I join to LHC I think it was 5' due to inaccurate measurement (I just couldn't find the measuring tape). I already start to CWC, and it gets so much softer! But I pretty sure that your incredible thickness is due to your good genes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 5"! I think mine is about half that right now...pregnancy, breastfeeding, and pregnancy loss in the past couple years each seem to have affected my hair thickness. Your hair is just lovely! Mine is measuring in at around 40 from my front hairline, so maybe 35 from the crown. I've only just decided to grow it out, though! Just hit classic with the longest layers from my last haircut (3 years ago...LOL).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much <3 And congratulations on hitting classic!

      Delete