Thursday, September 10, 2015

Redhead Days in Breda~ so fun to be one of the crowd

Hello friends,

I am still away from home, so my posts are obviously a bit more sporadic than usual :-) The Redhead Days were such fun, I loved getting to meet new friends and spend time with other friends that I rarely get to see in person since I live so far away. I am already looking forward to Redhead Days 2016 ;-)






********


I'm in here, if you can spot me :-)

Love this picture


I'm in this one, too

********










4 comments:

  1. so beautyfull Andrea , bon voyage my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely Andrea,

    I just wanted to let you know how amazed I am by your hair. I have been following you for a while now. You're really an inspiration, not just your hair but you as a person. Your posts always put a smile on my face, you're just radiant with positivity.

    Because I'm so dazzled by your hair I featured it on my Dutch Hairblog. I hope that's okay with you. I added a link to this site and your YouTube-channel, so I'm hoping new people will find you and will be just as inspired by you and your hair as I am.

    Such a shame I was unable to go to Breda for the Red Heads Day, I would have loved to meet you.

    Greetings from Holland,

    Kayleigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kayleigh, thank you so much for your kind message! How wonderful to hear from you. I'm sorry for my late reply, I only just now got home today after all my travels, so I have much that I need to catch up on including my blog :-) I had noticed a lot of extra views from the Netherlands, and now I know much of those must be thanks to you! I hope we can meet in person one day <3

      Delete