Sunday, January 7, 2018

Pastel Elsa Updo

Hi friends,

     I hope your year is going wonderfully so far.  Today I used my new pastel hair ties to make a side pull-through Elsa-style updo.  I love how this way to make a pull-through braid looks loose and soft, I learned the technique from a video by Sweethearts Hair Design on YouTube.  After making my pull-through braid, I brought my braid over into a side rope braid bun, and added pastel flowers to match my dress.  How fun to take hair pictures in front of even more pink flowers, real ones in my yard!

     Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I can't wait to see you again.














1 comment:

  1. Elsa from Frozen is one of my daughters there favorite princess lol
    You be the most perfect Elsa my dear friend ...Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete