Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Stacked braids updo~ my first hairstyle post in 2018

Happy New Year!  How fun to start a new year, full of endless possibilities in so many ways including hairstyles :-)

     For my first hairstyle post of 2018, today I braided my hair in a three-strand rope braid which I stacked on top of a mohawk Dutch braid.  I braided my loose hair on the sides into a French braid overlapping my Dutch braid, then put my length into a braided loose bun/short ponytail.  The rose accent is the end of my rope braid, and I left the tails of my braid as wispy accents.  A long drawn out description of what hopefully makes sense when you look at the pictures.  Thank you so much for visiting!  I'l share the new year's wish that my friend shared with me, that you would be strong, healthy and inspired in the new year and always <3












1 comment: