Saturday, December 22, 2012

Dutch Lace Braid~ my look for today

Thanks to Lilith Moon's new video shown here:


I had the idea to try out a Dutch lace braid today.  This is no where near as lovely as Lilith's look, but maybe I can try to do this exact same hairstyle later.

I do like a Dutch lace braid~ it's a smooth and easy way to dress up your hair!  Especially when you want to put it up in a bun, like I did today.  Here are some pictures~ Wimsey wanted his picture taken, too. He got a Christmas bath this morning so he's all nice and camera-ready!








 
Thanks for looking! Remember to check back often for new looks and hairstyles. I hope you're having a very Merry Christmas Eve-Eve-Eve!
 
 
"Mary, did you know that your Baby Boy
would one day walk on water?
Mary, did you know that your Baby Boy
would save our sons and daughters?
Did you know that your Baby Boy
has come to make you new?
This Child that you delivered,
will soon deliver you...
Mary, did you know?"



No comments:

Post a Comment