Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Blue Lace Updo

Hi everyone,

     My hairstyle today ended up matching the blue lace panel on the back of my shirt, so I'll call this my blue lace updo.  I made a 4-strand braid on one side of my head, using the braiding pattern that Lilith Moon explains so clearly in this video.  Instead of using a chain accent, I made a small English braid and used that as the 4th strand in my braid.  Then I piled my hair into a high bun and wrapped my braid around my bun.
     Thank you for coming to see my new post!  Remember to check out my Facebook page when you have time.  I hope you have a beautiful day <3









 


********

The pink bougainvillea is so beautiful!









10 comments:

  1. Hello again from West Virginia:-) I love this updo! The blouse is pretty too! So neat how you match your hairstyles to your clothes. I have a question about the hair mask that you use. Did you put it on your scalp and roots too? If so did it cause shedding? Lol I guess that's 2 questions!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I did put it on the top of my head as well, but more on the hair than on my scalp. And I didn't put it on as "thickly" as I did on the length of my hair and especially the bottom half. I piled my hair up and put it in a plastic bag/towel held in place with clips, and thought that would be the best way to make sure the mask soaked in to all of my hair. I didn't notice any extra shedding at all, actually, just shine and softness. I hope you enjoy the coconut/olive oil/egg mask, too!

      Delete
    2. Thank you :) for replying ! I will definitely try this mask soon.

      Delete
  2. An elegant and big bun , the contrast with the flowers make it extra beautyfull
    Your pictures making my recovering so much better ☺☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you're getting better :)

      Delete
    2. Yes every day a bit better , just must have patcience and relax much ☺

      Delete
  3. That's a beautiful bun Andrea! I love those hair clips, ur hair looks really shiney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Big, Big Luv Hug Strawberry. Long Sweet Hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am doing some of these hairdos on my friends hair too.

    ReplyDelete