Monday, February 1, 2016

Layered Cinnamon Bun~ my look for today

Hi friends,

Today I fixed my hair in a simple cinnamon bun.  But instead of gathering all my hair up into the bun at once, I made my bun out of three layers.  First I took a small section of hair from the top of my head and wrapped it around in a cinnamon bun.  Then I took the middle section of hair and wrapped it around my first bun.  Finally I wrapped the lowest section of hair around and my bun was finished.  I had added hair-clips as I went to make sure my hair stayed securely in place.  Thank you for coming to see my new post!










3 comments:

  1. Thats a very beautyfull bun my dear friend :) Happy Monday :) ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Erwin and Edward (I'm sorry, I think I accidentally deleted Edward's comment!) How very kind of you both.

    ReplyDelete