Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day High Bun with flowers and butterflies

Hello friends, I hope you had a beautiful Valentine's Day and I wish you all a happy day <3

     Today I fixed my hair in a high bun on the very top of my head.  Last night before washing my hair I used the eggs/olive oil/coconut oil hair mask again.  I thought that using this treatment about once a month sounds about right, and my hair still loves it as much as the first few times I've tried this.
     To decorate my bun I put a headband that I got at Claire's around the back of my bun.  A new and different way to wear a headband :-)  The first set of pictures was taken this afternoon when the sun was shining.  I had taken more in the morning, but the sky was overcast then.  Thank you for coming to see my post, and remember to follow my Facebook page.  Thank you my friends :-)







 
 

********










1 comment:

  1. Thanks for great share about long hair. I want also long hair because every persons link that.
    i have long hair - heres what i do

    ReplyDelete