Wednesday, April 20, 2016

French Roses Braided Updo

Hello friends,

     The peach lilies are blooming so beautifully, I never get tired of looking at them.  They seemed like the perfect background for my French Rose hairstyle.
     To make this updo I French braided my hair but left out three separate strands.  When I finished making my French braid I braided the three strands.  Then I wrapped each of these smaller braids into a rose and pinned them in place with bobby pins on top of my French braid.  I added a diamond spin-pin to the middle of each flower for effect.
     Roses among the lilies :-)




 

 
   

********
  





  

5 comments:

  1. You are so creative. This style is so pretty. Thanks for giving us all great new ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Samantha. I love sharing pictures with you all <3

      Delete
  2. So wonderfull , never saw that before , you are the best 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend :) I love this look, and it is easy to do.

      Delete
    2. Thats great dear friend 👍

      Delete