Monday, July 11, 2016

Braided Braids

Hi everybody,

     Today I braided my hair in three English braids, then braided these three braids together.  I love the look of this combination braid, especially toward the end.  This braid looks so intricate and difficult, but I know how simple it actually was :-)
     Thank you for following my blog and Facebook page!  How surprising to see that my Google+ account is getting close to 20 million views!  That is amazing, thank you my friends <3



********







   


 

********

Beautiful roses

Instagram - A long braid and a good book, what a pleasant way to relax


5 comments:

  1. Such incredible beauty here Andeea, thanks for sharing it. I always love your long, single braid pictures :). And your right a very long braid and a good book is the best way to relax aha 👍😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Adrian! Thank you so much for such kind comments, it is good to hear from you.

      Delete