Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Flower Bouquet Bun

Hi friends,

     Today I tried to imitate a hairstyle I've seen on the internet.  I made four braids, then wrapped them up into coiled loops to resemble flowers.  I pinned my hair in place as I went, and can honestly say I would never have made it through a metal detector!  I added small colorful flower clips to highlight what was supposed to be the center of my braid flowers.  I love this flower bouquet bun~ thank you for stopping by to see pictures!  Be sure to follow my Facebook page, maybe soon I will reach 5000 page-likes thanks to friends like you.












4 comments:

  1. Amazing how you done that dear friend .😊 you are the best 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely lovely. How much time did it take you to do it? How many flowers did you make with each braid?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting! I'm sorry I fell so behind in my replies, I think I made about 3-4 flowers with each braid. They overlap each other at times so it is hard to tell. I tried to highlight the centers of the 'flowers' with my colorful hair clips.

      Delete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. flower delivery munich

    ReplyDelete