Saturday, July 23, 2016

Braided Double Buns

Happy weekend!

     I hope you have a beautiful, safe weekend.  I have a new hair bow that would just match my dress, so I fixed my hair in two braids.  Then I wrapped each braid up into a bun and pinned them in place with bobby pins and tiny hair clips.  I put my navy blue bow in the middle of my two buns, and my hairstyle was finished and ready for pictures.  How lovely to have such a nice flower background right in my own front yard.

     I wrote a special letter to share with friends around the world who follow my blog.  How wonderful to have friends translate my letter into Dutch, Japanese and Italian.  Thank you for reading, and thank you for following my posts.  I love staying connected and sharing pictures and videos with you all :-)








 




3 comments: