Friday, May 5, 2017

After curls, a thick Dutch braid

Hi friends,

     Thank you so much for all the views and kind comments about my latest post, no-heat curls for super long hair.  I adore this look and I know I will be curling my hair again <3

     The next day my curls were gone, but my hair had terrific volume.  I braided my hair in a simple Dutch braid and left it at full length with a tassel on the end.  You can tell that several inches of my length disappeared in the braid.  How fun to pose for hair pictures among the beautiful flowers blooming in front of our house.









 





3 comments:

  1. Such a beautifull healty long braid dear friend , happy weekend to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking absolutely Gorgeous...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your writing style, great information, thankyou for posting. Dslr camera price in pakistan

    ReplyDelete