Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Easy Lace Braid Updo

Hello!

Thanks for all your views~ I imagine we'll soon reach 35,000!

Here are some pictures of my look for today~ an easy lace braid updo.  I made lace braids on each side of my face, then braided the two braids and my remaining loose hair from the center section into one long English braid.  I wrapped this braid around into a braided bun, and held it in place with my two favorite butterfly clips.  Thanks so much for coming by to view my pictures~ again :-)
















And one more picture of the view in the background~ such a pretty spot!



1 comment:

  1. This is one of my go to hairstyles although my hair isn't nearly as long as yours so my bun is smaller.

    It looks lovely with the larger bun Thanks for the photos

    ReplyDelete