Thursday, April 21, 2016

Greek Key Braids

Hello friends,

     Today I wore my new Greek-island print shirt, and I wanted to fix my hair in a style to match.  So I put my hair into a ponytail and braided it in two Greek key braids.  Then I looped my braids up to a length that I liked, and pinned them in place with bobby pins and a few small clips.
     A Greek key braid is a regular 3-strand English braid, but one of the strands is extremely tiny.  That simple technique is what gives this braid such a unique look.






 


 

********

     And since this is a  post about a Greek-inspired hairstyle, here are a few pictures from a friend of mine who is actually from Greece~ so beautiful <3



 





5 comments:

  1. Wooow very beautiful , and thank you for post the Greek island pictures 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your reply, the world certainly has many beautiful places :)

      Delete
    2. Yes thats true dear Andrea 😊 and your welcome

      Delete
  2. Another pretty hairstyle. Great idea. Thanks for the breathtaking pictures from Greece. I now have another place to visit on my travel list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, aren't the pictures amazing? Such a lovely place to see in person, I'm sure.

      Delete