Friday, March 22, 2013

Wavy Updo



Hello all, 

Yesterday I made two chain braids (or snake braids) to use as accents~ you can see pictures here.  I love the crimps that chain braids make~ much more defined than regular braid waves.

I kept these crimpy sections separated from the rest of my hair.  Then I sectioned off parts of my hair and made twists, like Lilith Moon does in this video:



When I finished making the twisted sections, I put my hair into a low ponytail.  I braided that hair into a rope braid, then wrapped that braid into a rose bun and clipped it in place with my butterfly clips.  Finally, I took the crimpy sections of hair and arranged them between the twisted section.  I wrapped the ends around the base of my rose bun and bobby pinned them in place.  It sounds complicated when I try to describe it, but actually it was relatively easy.

And now for pictures :-)




 






 




A lot of pictures, I know~ thanks for taking the time to look!


No comments:

Post a Comment