Thursday, May 31, 2018

Short ponytail, the perfect retro look

Hi friends,

     I am so sorry for not posting as regularly as I used to, some things have been going on and I have been unusually busy~ too busy to even fix my hair some days if you can believe it!  But thankfully life is settling down and I hope to get back to posting hair pictures more often.  I do so love sharing them with you here on my blog.  Thank you for your patience and support <3

     Today I fixed my hair in a short ponytail look inspired by the girl in the new Han Solo movie.  I actually liked the movie, I thought the outer space scenes were scary!  I loved the girl's short ponytail and couldn't wait to fix my hair in a similar style.  Thank you for coming to see my post!








 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment