Friday, December 6, 2013

>5 minute hairstyle~ Poofy French Mohawk Braid, Bun

Hi everybody,

I hope you are having a very merry Christmas season!  Today I made a simple French braid but did not add hair from the outer side closest to my face.  Instead I added hair closer to the middle of my head near the braid, then when finished making my French braid I smoothed the remaining hair back into a low ponytail.  The loose hair covered the sides of my French mohawk braid and made it appear more poofy.  After that all I had to do was wind my hair up into a bun and hold it all in place with two hair clips.  It has lasted all day long without moving an inch :-)  I love this hairsyle~ it's as pretty as it is fast and easy!


 


 


 

 








2 comments:

  1. this is one of my favourite styles too :) so simple and easy ...
    your hair bun is ginourmous :D

    ReplyDelete