Sunday, December 13, 2015

Fishtail Braids Hairstyle

Hello friends,

I hope you have had a beautiful week-end.  Today I fixed my hair in three accent fishtail braids and a side bun.  I wanted to take length pictures, but I think I will have to go a wash or two without using coconut oil...my hair is not cooperating with me right now!  But although coconut oil works can work against me when it comes to length pictures and loose hair, it is amazing for braids and updo's <3
     Thank you for following my blog!  And if you are on Facebook, be sure to check out my new Facebook page there.  Hope to see you again soon :-)














2 comments:

  1. Its a honor to follow you here and on Facebook beautyfull friend <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an honor to be your friend~ thank you so much :)

      Delete