Thursday, November 23, 2017

Christmas Stars Updo

Hello friends,

     How fun to visit Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea and Christmas time <3  Today I fixed my hair in a starry updo to match the sequin stars on my sweater-top.  My updo is two Dutch braids with a side braided bun, decorated with star clips and held in place with my favorite small jaw clips.  Thank you so much for visiting my blog~ I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and a very Merry Christmas!








Later on-board the steamship in Tokyo Disney Sea~



********

I love Sno-Sno Mickey and Minnie!

My sister and I made a new friend~

A candid pic seems to capture me impersonating a Christmas tree (lol)

After raining most of the morning, the afternoon sky was gorgeous!

Home after a long day's shopping :-D

Christmas decorations in Cape Cod



My favorite Tokyo Disney snack~ little green men mochi balls


Such a creative idea with old coffee cans

Feliz Navidad!

Later after the sun went down~






Mermaid Lagoon at nighttime~


King Triton as Santa~


A very friendly dolphin inside the mermaid cave~

I spy mistletoe!

Look! A miniature Duffy snowman <3


My brother's light-saber umbrella was a huge hit!

 



Inside the monorail station, a beautiful home-like backdrop~

2 comments:

  1. You go to some of the most luxurious places, wish I were by that mistletoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such amazing beautiful pictures
    Thank you for sharing this my dear friend

    ReplyDelete