Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Dutch fishtail Christmas tree braid, and Christmas cookies!

Hello dear friends,

I saw a style on Sweethearts Hair Design that I had to try out on my own hair, a Christmas tree braid made with a Dutch fishtail.  I only added in extra hair to every few stitches of my braid, enough to anchor the braid to my head.  I love how this updo turned out, with the loose ponytail/bun. 

How do you like my new Rapunzel apron?  I got it in Tokyo Disney Sea, isn't it wonderful?  I think I have to give some credit to the apron for how my Christmas cookies turned out.  My friends and I ate the last of them today!  I may just have to make them one more time before the big day ;-)





******** 





******** 

 



I arranged the cookies in Christmas tins that my sister and I brought home from Universal Studios Japan and Tokyo Disney~ what a perfect way to store them!







No comments:

Post a Comment