Saturday, December 30, 2017

My top 10 favorite hairstyles of 2017

Hi friends,

     Hard to believe we are once again at the end of another year, and about to start on a brand new adventure called 2018!  After much checking and remembering and looking back, here are my top ten favorite hairstyles of 2017.  Did I leave a style out that you feel I should have mentioned?  Leave a comment and let me know.  Thank you for following my posts and being such a supportive, kind friend all year long.  Looking forward to seeing what braids and hairstyles I will be able to share with you in the new year!

     By the way, an update on my length: when I tip my head back, my hair rests on the floor.  This won't be the first time I have reached floor length; I just have always trimmed it back to ankle length.  But this time I thought I would officially let my hair reach floor, and see how long I decide to let it stay there before going back to ankle again.  Thank you for the encouragement as I grow longer!  As always, my main hair goals are to have healthy shiny hair that is thick all the way to the ends, with little or no taper.  And now for the top 10 of 2017!


10. Super long 4-strand braid




















































1 comment: