Monday, September 25, 2017

Colorful Elsa Braid

Hi everyone,

     Recently I discovered some wonderful hairstyle videos on YouTube by SweetHearts Hair.  Today I tried out one of my favorites, a pull-through version of Elsa's braid.  I love how this braid turned out, and my worries that it might cause my hair to tangle did not come true.  When I took the hair ties out this evening after wearing my hair in this style all day long, my hair was mostly untangled and easy to comb out.  I just added a little rose oil to the ends, gently combed from the bottom to the top, and put my hair in a bun.

     I definitely want to try this braid again, especially when I have another chance to wear my Rapunzel dress!  Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I hope you have a lovely day.






















1 comment:

  1. Big hugh beautiful Rapunzel , your braid is so amazing beautiful and thick
    Thank you for sharing all those beautiful hairstylles every day

    ReplyDelete