Tuesday, September 12, 2017

At the end of the day, a 4-strand braid

Hello friends,

     How exciting to share pictures with you of my trip to Tokyo to see the Tangled lanterns display!  While I was there, I got to visit Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea, dressed as my favorite Disney princess.  What a truly amazing experience that I will treasure forever.

     Yesterday evening I took hair pictures of my braid for the day, a 4-strand French braid.  Even though I had worn my hair in this style all day long, it still looked rather neat even though the length of the braid was a bit fuzzy.  This evening I walked around my yard taking pictures of the flowers, such a relaxing and calming activity.  Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I hope you have a wonderful and peaceful evening <3







********


 
 


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment