Sunday, May 21, 2017

Over the Rainbow

Hello everyone,

     I discovered how to do this braid in a YouTube video, and I love how easy and pretty it is.  I wore my version over my shoulder, so "Over the Rainbow" seems to be a name that exactly fits this braid.  Watch the video to see how I did it, I'm sure you will want to try it out yourself.  Thank you so much for coming to see my pictures!



I stopped my braid at the halfway point, then braided the rest of my hair in a simple 3-strand braid which I folded up and under my rainbow braid, and wrapped around the base of my ponytail.  For someone whose hair is not as long as mine, you could follow the original version and have a tassel at the end of your braid.





 
 
Later that day I got a gift of flowers from a sweet friend



4 comments:

  1. Looking beautiful.
    http://www.discountsgyan,in
    http://www.discountsgyan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Beautiful braid....!
    Looks Gorgeous...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very beautifull dear friend , have a very nice week xxx

    ReplyDelete