Friday, May 19, 2017

Rope Ponytail

Hi friends,

     I hope you have a lovely weekend!  Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I have pictures of my hairstyle today to share with you.  I made a low ponytail and divided my hair into four sections.  I braided each section in a rope braid and looped my braids up several times each, to make a detailed short ponytail.  This hairstyle is simple and easy to make, but adds a special flair to any look.

     I'm so excited to see my goal of 1 Million page views getting closer and closer.  Please feel free to click through my posts and share your favorites with other friends who are also interested in hairstyles for super long hair.  I think I'll add a post later open to comments, for friends with long hair who follow my blog.  I'd love to know more about you, like how long is your hair and where are you from :-) <3





 

********
(A few pictures I took yesterday, another colorful evening in Micronesia :-)







2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! I love when u wore your sleeveless red dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a very nice weekend beautifull friend and i support you to your 1 milion page vieuws ...i even want vieuw your page a milion times :)

    ReplyDelete