Saturday, January 20, 2018

Triple fishtail flower buns

Hi friends,

     Yesterday I braided my hair in two French braided fishtails, then wrapped the ends of my braids up into not two but three fishtail buns.  I added a pearl pin in the center of each bun to create a flower look.  I am usually not very good at French braided fishtails, but these stayed excellently all day long until I took down my hair.

     My hair needed to be clarified from all the oils I've been using on the ends lately, so instead of using a mask or even coconut oil, I went straight to C-W-C then did an apple cider vinegar rinse.  I washed my hair earlier in the evening than usual, so it could have more time to air-dry before I went to bed.  I'm very happy with the results, my main hair goal is always to have ends that are healthy and look thick <3









Flowers in my yard~

Working on my computer while I wait for my hair to dry~ #multitasking




No comments:

Post a Comment