Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Hair pictures overlooking the amazing Singapore skyline

Hello friends,

     How special to meet a dear friend from Singapore during our time here, we spent the afternoon looking out across the city and bay skyline.  My friend is a photographer and took the most amazing photos for me, of my hair against the amazing Singapore background.  My sister took some pictures for me, too~ how special and wonderful to have family and friends so supportive of my hair side :-)

From my friend Z. Lan in Singapore~



with my sister and brother

Laughing at myself because I get embarrassed and don't know how to pose properly!



********

From my sister~










Later that same evening...



Marina Bay Sands is incredible!




1 comment:

  1. Amazing skyline and such beautiful long Rapunzel hair dear friend

    ReplyDelete