Saturday, May 11, 2013

Princess Leia's Double Braid Loops Hairstyle~ on May the 4th Be With You!

Hey everybody,

Here are some pictures I've been dying to share with you~ my Leia hairstyle for the special day at Disney, May the 4th Be With You.  How exciting to get to meet so many Star Wars characters, plus Mickey and all his friends!



Some hair pictures taken while waiting in line to see Darth Vader:









Storm troopers were always on patrol~ and sometimes took a picture break:





I got to meet Minnie and Mickey, aka Luke and Leia (I love Minnie's hair!)



Then later, I met the whole gang!



How fun to meet Chewie and his little friend (I love Ewoks!)




What a great time at Disney World's May the 4th Be With You!


Princess Leia's Double Braid Loops Hairstyle





No comments:

Post a Comment