Sunday, January 10, 2016

Braided Half-Updo for Long Hair

Hello my friends,

     Yesterday evening I tried out a hair mask recipe that I saw on Pinterest, and I absolutely loved it!  I whisked together 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons coconut oil and 2 tablespoons olive oil and put this mixture on my hair.  I covered my hair with a plastic grocery bag, wrapped it in a towel and left it for a couple of hours before rinsing my hair thoroughly in cool water and washing it at usual (condition-wash-condition method).  My hair was soooo easy to comb out, even though it was still wet.  And today it is shiny and soft like never before.  I will definitely be using this hair mask again :-)
     To take advantage and let my hair show how shiny and soft it was, I fixed it in my favorite Ginger Rogers' short half-updo hairstyle.  I did the braided version to keep tangles away all day long.











(I took a few pictures late in the day, just to see the difference between the bright morning sun and the softer evening light.)  




 





4 comments:

  1. You really look amazing in every hairstylle ❤❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I particularly like this style. It's very elegant. I enjoy getting ideas from your website. A friend of your shared the site with me when I complained to her about now knowing what to do with my long hair--your site's been very helpful and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting, Elizabeth, I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying my posts. Tell your friend I said thank you for sharing <3

      Delete