Friday, January 22, 2016

4-strand blossom braids~ a beautiful new favorite

Hello my friends,

     Just when I think I've found a favorite braid, another favorite happens <3  My look today ended up being four random 4-strand braids, meaning that I made no parts before I started braiding.  I just took a small section of hair, split it in four sections, and began my braid, adding hair as I went down.  I put my braids into a low ponytail and pulled on the edges to give them a blossom effect.  Because the braids were 4-strand rather than Dutch braids, the pulled-out sections looked like overlapping loops.  This reminded me of a Micronesian ginger lei, where the stems of the flowers overlap each other in loops.
     I finished my braided hairstyle off with a low bun, and took pictures outside in our front yard underneath a beautiful blooming bougainvillea tree.  Thank you for coming to see my post, and I hope you have a wonderful week-end.




 

 

 

 
 

******** 

(Micronesian ginger lei)



2 comments:

  1. Happy weekend sweet beautyfull friend, such a wonderfull hairstylle again ♡ ♡

    ReplyDelete